Introducing Shared Playlists: The Easiest Way To Share Moments With Your Loved Ones
By: Mars Salazar
We’re sure you took dozens of photos at your loved ones’ most meaningful milestones, whether it’s your child’s graduation, your best friend’s birthday party, or your sister’s wedding. The question is, how can you easily and safely share your photos with them?
Nixplay’s new Shared Playlists feature might just be the perfect solution.
With just a few taps on the Nixplay App, you can share a playlist filled with photos and videos with up to 10 friends. When you update your shared playlist with new photos and videos, the people you shared it with will instantly see them on their frame. They can also upload photos on the shared playlist you made, allowing you to stay updated on each other’s lives.
Here’s how you can share a playlist:
- Open the Nixplay App, go to ‘Photos’, and select a playlist.
- Tap on the share icon (beside the three dots icon) at the upper right of the playlist.
- Select the Nixplay user whom you’d like to share the playlist with and tap ‘Share’. You can also invite a friend by entering their email address or Nixplay Username.
Visit the Nixplay Knowledge Base to learn more about Shared Playlists:
- What are Shared Playlists?
- How can I upload a photo on a Shared Playlist?
- How can I remove a friends’ access to a Shared Playlist?
- How can I delete photos from a Shared Playlist?
- How can I delete a Shared Playlist?
Marianne is Nixplay’s Web Content Editor. Her hobbies include exploring new places, playing table tennis, and cuddling puppies. Send her a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.