You can’t choose your relatives, but you can choose the people you consider your family.
Your next-door neighbors, whom you grew up with and who would always help you whenever you needed anything. They’re family.
Your friends from school, whom you forged a bond with while facing bullies and finishing projects. You rarely see them, but know you can count on them. They’re family.
The fellow backpackers you met on the road during your vacation in Europe whom you instantly bonded with, who took care of you when you got sick, and who made your trip infinitely memorable. They’re family.
They’re your rock, your source of support. They’ve seen you go through all of life’s ups and downs, and they’ll stay by your side and help you face everything life throws your way.
And you wouldn’t be where you are right now without them.
Now, here’s why you should be thankful for your family.
15 Reasons to be Thankful for Your Family
1. You can count on them to cheer you up when you’re feeling down.
2. They’re always willing to listen.
3. They love you for who you are and actually appreciate your quirks.
4. You can trust them with your deepest secrets, and they can trust you with theirs.
5. They’re your biggest cheerleaders.
6. They forgave you for all the regrettable things you’ve done to them.
7. They’ll wholeheartedly support everything you do.
8. They can still surprise you, even when you think you’re unflappable.
9. You can count on them to always be on your team.
10. They always have your best interests at heart.
11. Need someone to shop or dine with? They’ve got you.
12. They took care of you when you were sick.
13. You never want to leave when you’re in their company.
14. They always see and bring out the best in you.
15. They always feel like home.
Here at Nixplay, we believe that your bond with your family is always worth celebrating. For Nixplay Family Week, we’re giving you the chance to show your loved ones how much they mean to you by giving them their own Nixplay Wi-Fi Frame.
For a limited time, you can get your own Nixplay Iris at up to 35 percent off. The more frames you buy, the greater the discount you get–all the more reason to get Nixplay Frames for you and your family. After all, what better way to celebrate family ties than by sharing your best memories with each other?
Marianne is Nixplay’s Web Content Editor. Her hobbies include exploring new places, playing table tennis, and cuddling puppies. Send her a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.